Friday 3 November 2017

The Making Of A Little Damsel

Peace everyone!

Here's a peek into the making of a Little Damsel.

After sewing the various shapes of the damsel...

...I fill the head (firmly) with stuffing.

 I do the same to the body...
...and the limbs.

(Using the back of a rubber tipped pencil is
very helpful with this.)

All pieces stuffed and ready for next phase.

Next I attach the legs to the body.


 I then draw on the eyes ready for sewing.
After sewing on the eyes I attach the head to the body
along with the arms..

Taking shape.

 Dressed. All she needs now is
a head of hair.

Attached hair, given leggings, shoes
and an upcycled bag as an accessory.
Given a name: Thurayyah.

Depending on how busy I am, a Little Damsel
can take about 2-3 days to complete.

Hope you enjoyed the process!



No comments:

Post a Comment